Re: [E-devel] File manager for iRiver iFP player.

On 5/30/06, Grzegorz Andrelczyk <gandrel@gmx.net> wrote:
Hello.

I'm trying to write (using EWL) file manager for iriver player. And I'm
stack with "file manager" part.

Can somebody suggest me which EFL library I should use to be able to
write this part?

Take a look at ETK. ETK is a toolkit (similar to GTK) and already has
a several applications that will show you what its capable of. ETK has
a fully working file manager / browser widget that you can use. It is
in proto/etk in cvs.

Applications you might want to try are:

Exhibit (image viewer)
Entropy (file manager)
Extrackt (audio cd ripper / encoder)
and others.

You can also install Enhance, a library that allows you to design ETK
applications using Glade.

For an initial starters guide to ETK, take a look at:
http://hisham.cc/etk_explained.pdf

For support, feel free to join us at #etk on irc.freenode.net

Best Regards,
hisham.

--
Hisham Mardam Bey