[E-devel] widget dragging

i have been having problems with dragging and resizing widgets. If i
move my mouse too rapidly, I lose the drag, but the widget stays in
drag mode. This causes an annoying situation where i have to chase the
widget around the screen, corner it, hold my mouse button in just the
right way so that i can drag it properly again.

I believe this showed up around the same time as the shelves. perhaps
they are related.

Also, it's no longer possible to drag a widget from one zone (xinerama
screen) to another.

thanks,
d#