Re: [E-devel] teeny patch for e_modules autogen.sh

On Wednesday, 24 May 2006, at 16:57:25 (+0200),
Morten Nilsen wrote:

> clearly, there should be an rm towards the end there.. the point is
> not to share it for eternity, but to cut down a bit on runtime, as
> the same things will be tested a lot of times otherwise..

The problem with that, of course, is that each run becomes fresh.
Normally, after you've run ./configure once, the cache persists until
it is invalidated somehow.  If you remove it each time, the cache is
no longer useful between runs.

Personally I think the current solution is superior.

Michael

 "It is strange to be known so universally and yet be so lonely."
                                                    -- Albert Einstein