Re: [E-devel] teeny patch for e_modules autogen.sh

Michael Jennings wrote:
Morten Nilsen wrote:
+cache=`mktemp`
You realize this will create a separate "shared cache" file every time
it's run and never remove any of them....  I'd say that's a bad thing.

clearly, there should be an rm towards the end there.. the point is not to share it for eternity, but to cut down a bit on runtime, as the same things will be tested a lot of times otherwise..

I just forgot to include it when I created the patch..

--
Morten
:wq