Re: [E-devel] New in the town

Hey,

Well, here [1] is two books on c/c++. It is good start I guess. And then
I'd suggest just to take already written apps and investigate them. I
personaly did in this way.

I hope that I understood your question correctly. Otherwise if u want to
learn E api - then just go inside source tree and search-read-think-try.
:)

regards

[1].