[E-devel] More Tiff loader oddities

Both these tiffs

http://thegestalt.org/simon/tmp/new_ducked.tif
http://thegestalt.org/simon/tmp/weird_ducked.tif

are being handled oddly by the tiff loader in Imlib2. If I run the first
(new_ducked.tif) through the example convert program then it comes out
all black but the right size. The second should look like the first but
with a colour wheel on top but instead comes out as just the colour
wheel which leads me to suspect it might be an alpha problem.

xv, convert/ImageMagick and Shake all handle it ok. Gimp, eog, Imlib2 do
not.

I'm at a loss - putting some diagnostics into raster() show that
TIFFGetPixel(A|R|G|B) are all returning 0 for every pixel.

Now may be a good time to point out that, over the last couple of years,
I have come to loathe and abhor Tiff and am actively nauseas about the
prospect of possibly writing anything that may have to touch RAW files.

*shudder*

Simon