[E-devel] Possible problem with Gadcon and Window Placement

I currently have my Eterm size set to fill my desktop with 4 of them.
Normally, clicking the launcher 4 times creates a window in the top
left, then the top right, then bottom left, then bottom right.

Creating a new shelf at the top right and setting it to "Below
Everything" causes E to avoid placing the second window in the top
right. The second window jumps to the bottom left.

FWIW, this behavior has nothing to do with Eterm, I just used it as an
example. My GVIM (also set up for the same window size) does the same
thing.

If it helps, my current window placement mode is "Smart Placement".

Thanks,
Ed Presutti (ekrunch on freenode)

--
“Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place.
definition, not smart enough to debug it.” – Brian W. Kernighan