Re: [E-devel] edje debianization issues.

Mike Frysinger wrote:
On Wednesday 17 May 2006 00:24, Vlad Alyukov wrote:
cant build edje deb packages for debian, abort compilation edej with error:

,----

| ar cru .libs/libedje.a  libedje_la-edje_calc.o
| libedje_la-edje_callbacks.o libedje_la-edje_data.o
| libedje_la-edje_embryo.o libedje_la-edje_load.o libedje_la-edje_main.o
| libedje_la-edje_misc.o libedje_la-edje_program.o libedje_la-edje_smart.o
| libedje_la-edje_text.o libedje_la-edje_util.o libedje_la-edje_var.o
| libedje_la-edje_container.o libedje_la-edje_message_queue.o
| libedje_la-edje_cache.o libedje_la-edje_textblock_styles.o ranlib
| .libs/libedje.a
| creating libedje.la
| /bin/sed: can't read /usr/lib/libecore_directfb.la: No such file or
| directory libtool: link: `/usr/lib/libecore_directfb.la' is not a valid
| libtool archive make[5]: *** [libedje.la] Error 1

smells to me like your host system is broken rather than edje

prob have some old .la files in your build system somewhere that refer to libecore_directfb.la
-mike

Most likely a previous debian package, as Raster only recently removed the ecore directfb debian package files.

-Blake