Re: [E-devel] Edje transitions

I think this behavior exists mostly because its the easiest / cleanest to
implement. I know I've used embryo animators in the past to avoid this on
things with simple transitions, but I also would like to see edje transition
from the current state whatever that is.

We could probably just modify the transitions to make a copy of the current
state when a transition starts. They would then use those values as the start
values for the transition (e.g. modify the call to
_edje_part_description_apply() on line ~480 of edje_program.c to use the true
current description instead of rp->param1)

As always, patches are welcome :)
--
rephorm