Re: [E-devel] CVS commits mails problem

Vincent Torri wrote:

> Hello,
>
> It seems that i'm not the only one that has some problems with the commits
> mails. I don't receive all of them. Simon has also that problem.
>
> Can someone check what the problem is, please ?
>
> Vincent

Do you have any examples?  You can check the sf archives and my archives
(http://kevb.net:3000/lurker/list/enlightenment-cvs.en.html and click
'view newest messages' to get them in delivery order) and let us know
what is missed, or if they don't appear in these archives either.  If
they don't, it may help to refer to the commit that should have been
sent as mail, possibly from the web cvs.

--
Kevin