Re: [E-devel] E_CONFIG_SUB

On Sat, 13 May 2006 11:22:12 +0000 "Aleksej Struk" <astruk@gmail.com> babbled:

> Hi Raster,
>
> Please find two files attached : e_mod_main.c and e_mod_main.h
> To see the peace of code where E_CONFIG_SUB is used, please refer to
> function _lang_load_config.
>
> As I said in IRC, E_CONFIG_SUB works if the config file is already
> exist. Otherwise eet crashes.
>
> BTW. If u would require all the module code, in order to do testings,
> then please let me know :)

umm.. bk_next and bk_prev are not pointers.. they are literal structs. that's
why its not working. SUB expects a SUB struct POINTED to. otherwise you can
just declare the struct values directly as bk_next.key, bk_next.params etc.
etc. (instead of just the plain struct member - have it parent.child).