Re: [E-devel] Ecore_Evas - EFL Cookbook sample doesnt run

When I last rebuilt from CVS I also noticed that my ecore_evas code no longer worked if I specified dimensions when calling ecore_evas_gl_x11_new (it returned a nullpointer, resulting in the same magic check failures). It did work however if I specified all zeroes for the window dimensions in that call and made some calls after that to set the window sizing.

On 5/7/06, dan sinclair <zero@perplexity.org> wrote:
Ed Presutti wrote:
> /me smacks the dev team for not updating the cookbook!

And yet, I see no patches.

dan