Re: [E-devel] Ecore_Evas - EFL Cookbook sample doesnt run

Try the following (it worked for me on Gentoo)

Add an "ecore_evas_init();" right below the ecore_init(). There are also
accompanying ecore_evas_shutdown() and ecore_shutdown() functions that
should be used. Other than the ecore_evas_init(), I copied that example
line by line.

As I side note, there is some possibility of error during those init
routines, so i'd check the API docs and make sure to check for errors
during init.

Hope this helps,
Ed Presutti (ekrunch on freenode)

/me smacks the dev team for not updating the cookbook!