Re: [E-devel] evas specfile - conditional build warnings

On Wednesday, 03 May 2006, at 00:16:31 (+0800),
Didier Casse wrote:

> Too much mojo injected in the CVS spec file. :) Follow the KISS
> principle.

Yes, exactly.  Paint your face and put on spiky boots.

The conditional build stuff is necessary to provide the packages
raster wanted.  If it's not working right, help us fix it.

Michael

 "I listen to your favorite song playing on the radio.  Hear the DJ
  say love's a game of easy come and easy go, but I wonder, does he
  know?  Has it ever felt like this?  And I know that you'd be here
  right now if I could have let you know somehow."
                                 -- Poison, "Every Rose Has Its Thorn"