Re: [E-devel] evas specfile - conditional build warnings

Too much mojo injected in the CVS spec file. :) Follow the KISS principle.

--
With kind regards,
Didier.

Yum/apt repository for DR17/EFL: http://sps.nus.edu.sg/~didierbe

Didier F.B Casse
PhD candidate, Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS)
National University of Singapore.