[E-devel] multitouch

Hi,

I just saw the demo of the new multitouch interaction system (http://mrl.nyu.edu/~jhan/ftirtouch/ ; you can see some video of it live at http://mrl.nyu.edu/~jhan/ftirtouch/multitouchreel.mpg ). I just wanted some of your though about it, and what would you think about implementing that kind of thing (on a very long term basis of course) ? (of course it's on X.org side too, but WM also have a fair part of the things to do too I think in that kind of system, and having a WM ready for it could be nice IMO). I really see that as one possible way to go for the future of graphical OS (cf Minority Report ;p).

Cordially,
Virgile