Re: [E-devel] E17genmenu segmentation fault.

On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 23:31:40 +0200 Anders Troback
<enlightenment@troback.com> wrote:

> how are e17genmenu doing on Linux? Here on FreeBSD 6.1 I still have a
> segmentation fault!

I'm still waiting for FreeBSD 6.1 to be released, and for a friend of
mine to get the CDs for me, then I can test it myself.

Assuming your segfault was with the very latest code (I made changes
yesterday) I just committed a possible fix to that part of the code.
Please let me know if that solves your problem.  On the other hand,
that part doesn't work perfectly here, but at least it never segfaulted
on me.