[E-devel] bug in entrance default theme revisited

I just now started getting into how edje works, and thought I might have an idea as to why this bug occurs, but I didn't..

to me, it seems like items in a swallow don't get clipped by the swallows opened area, because the edc seems to place the buttons at the appropriate location for stacking to be correct..

so, I think one of these two things are happening..

- swallows don't clip their contents

- the dynamically generated session buttons get stacked at the top level

anyone able to shed some light on this matter?

--
Cheers,
Morten