[E-devel] EAP Editor can't handle spaces in paths

Hi all.

Bug report only ( sorry - no C from me yet ).

The icon ( eap ) editor doesn't escape spaces in paths. I discovered this by trying to create an eap with an icon that was inside a folder with a space in its name. When it didn't work, I dropped to the console ( CTRL ALT F1 ) and saw that only part of the path ( after the space in the folder name ) was mentioned in the edje_cc error.

Converting all spaces to underscores allows me to create eaps.

Dan