Re: [E-devel] e17 CVS - calendar module (year issue) - REDUX

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 19:04:56 -0500 Laurence Vanek <lvanek@charter.net> babbled:

> Blake B. wrote:

> >> Thanks for the guidance.
> >>
> >> [1] I did not write the code nor am I responsible for it.
> >
> > Only 1 person did. NASA, look in the AUTHORS file in CVS and contact him.
> >
> >> [2] I try to contribute to the cause by building & test "flying" the
> >> cvs code on my Fedora Core 5 system. Unfortunately, I do not have
> >> time for code development.
> >
> > Bug reports aren't very welcome yet because nothing has been
> > officially released. Critical bugs are good to report as long as you
> > can provide enough debugging to make it useful.
> >
> >> [3] It is a small matter. I could care less if it gets fixed or not.
> >> If I become irritated enough with the bug I will either fix it myself
> >> or stop using the module.
> >
> > Indeed. Best not to spam the list with small matters.
> >
> >> [4] ;-)
> >
> > :D
> >
> > -Blake
> >

> No need to worry about me "spamming the list" from this point forward.
> Have a nice day.
>
> :-P
>
> p.s. Arent we both spamming the list now?

nb - devilhorns (who has been overall maintaining the modules tree) is on
holidays for a month. i am simply ignoring anything not related to core efl or
e17 (modules are not related - they are the responsibility of their respective
authors). you should send this to the AUTHOR of that module (nasa) as he will
likely respond and do something. :)