Re: [E-devel] e17 CVS - calendar module (year issue) - REDUX

On Apr 19, 2006, at 4:18 PM, Laurence Vanek wrote:

Blake B. wrote:

Try sending a patch instead of repeating your bug report, it'll get more response. ;)

-Blake

Thanks for the guidance.

[1] I did not write the code nor am I responsible for it.

Only 1 person did. NASA, look in the AUTHORS file in CVS and contact him.

[2] I try to contribute to the cause by building & test "flying" the cvs code on my Fedora Core 5 system. Unfortunately, I do not have time for code development.

Bug reports aren't very welcome yet because nothing has been officially released. Critical bugs are good to report as long as you can provide enough debugging to make it useful.

[3] It is a small matter. I could care less if it gets fixed or not. If I become irritated enough with the bug I will either fix it myself or stop using the module.

Indeed.  Best not to spam the list with small matters.

[4] ;-)

:D

-Blake