Re: [E-devel] e17 CVS - calendar module (year issue) - REDUX

Blake B. wrote:

Try sending a patch instead of repeating your bug report, it'll get more response. ;)

-Blake

Thanks for the guidance.

[1] I did not write the code nor am I responsible for it.

[2] I try to contribute to the cause by building & test "flying" the cvs code on my Fedora Core 5 system. Unfortunately, I do not have time for code development.

[3] It is a small matter. I could care less if it gets fixed or not. If I become irritated enough with the bug I will either fix it myself or stop using the module.

[4] ;-)