Re: [E-devel] What's needed to ween onefang off gwenview.

On 4/16/06, David Seikel <onefang@gmail.com> wrote:
*snip*
> Allow configuration of the slideshow interval.  Anything up to one
> minute will suit me, but other people may want more.

The photo management utility F-spot (http://f-spot.org/Main_Page) was
recently introduced in Fedora Core 5. Anything close to that would
simply be great. :)

I've taken a significant amount of pictures which it simply organizes
in a neat way.

It ressembles the picasa (http://picasa.google.com/) from Google. But
hey in the end it's subject to the availability of time of the devs
working on the above EFL software!

--
With kind regards,
Didier.

Yum/apt repository for DR17/EFL: http://sps.nus.edu.sg/~didierbe

Didier F.B Casse
PhD candidate, Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS)
National University of Singapore.