Re: [E-devel] Efl High level documentation

On Wed, 12 Apr 2006 17:30:57 -0700 Ben Rockwood <benr@cuddletech.com>
wrote:

> In addition to just this, it'd be nice to roll the Get-E docs into a
> proper document (DB XML) and add it to the official doc set, as well
> as expand it as need be.  Depending on the success of that document,
> more user-level documentation might be appropriate.

The current maintainer of the get-e documentation just left for a month
and is probably uncontactable, although I suspect he will scrounge a
net connection from somewhere.

Personally, I have said from the beginning that I would like to get the
FAQs into cvs in a form that can be used to generate the web site
versions, and generate some sort of FAQs to distribute with the code.

I don't know how possible it would be to generate XSM compatible data
for the get-e web site from docbook source.  I've never looked at using
docbook.