Re: [E-devel] Debian fixes

On Thu, Apr 13, 2006 at 07:25:56AM -0700, Blake B. wrote:
> Thanks, though the library doesn't belong in the -dev package.  I'll
> add the others if someone doesn't beat me to it.

As far as I know the .so file does belong into the -dev package since it
is a symbolic link that is only used at build time to determine which
versioned so.* to link against.  (See
http://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-sharedlibs.html#s-sharedlibs-dev).

Btw. if I read the above document correctly epsilon_thumbd should go
into /var/lib/epsilon/.

Best Regards
Jens Taprogge