Re: [E-devel] Desklock triggers crash...

> I can't reproduce this here.
> my steps:
> 1) <ctrl><alt> + L to lock the screen
> 2) enter my password to unlock the screen
> 3) <ctrl><alt> + Ins, which does `exec Eterm`
>
> This doesn't crash here. Am I following the right steps?

yeah... strange... i have the following modules loaded and enabled:
dropshadow, clock, pager, ibox... use my login password and locked
screen shows on all zones (i have only one neway :) ) i am leaving for
a place with no net conn... i am probably get a backtrace when i get
back tomorrow or the day after...

Ramkumar.

--
April 1: This is the day upon which we are reminded of
what we are on the other three hundred and sixty-four.