[E-devel] Desklock triggers crash...

Hi!

After returning from a locked desktop, any command executed as an
action (keyboard shortcut - exec <cmd>) seems to trigger a crash. Can
anyone confirm this behaviour? Further, on doing a restart using the
crash dialog displayed, any command executed seems to leave zombie
processes after the command exits.

Regards,
Ramkumar.

--
April 1: This is the day upon which we are reminded of
what we are on the other three hundred and sixty-four.