Re: [E-devel] e_utils (e17setroot) fails to build

On Wednesday, 12 April 2006, at 14:23:44 (-0700),
Eric Sandall wrote:

> When trying to build e_utils lately (checkouts off and on over the
> last few weeks) I have been receiving this error:

Works here.  The problem would seem to be on your end.

> The error seems to come from sections of imlib surrounded by
> "#ifndef X_DISPLAY_MISSING" and "#endif". I am currently in X as a
> user (sandalle), but compiling as root. Does e17setroot/imlib
> /require/ access to the X server during certain compilations?

Nope.

Michael

 "My best friend took a week's vacation to forget her; his girl took a
  week's worth of valium and slept.  Now he's guilt-stricken, sobbing
  with his head on the floor.  Thinks about her now and how he never
  really wept."                      -- The Verve Pipe, "The Freshman"