[E-devel] E17 sluggish?!

Hi everybody!
                    I notice that for a little more than a week now
that my E17 has become sluggish. First it takes slightly longer time
to open apps. Secondly when I open my apps they start blinking!
Certain stuff hangs for a while. I usually open things like
sylpheed-claws, firefox, aMSN. Nothing too spectacular. When I open
things like openoffice it's worst: Everything freezes like Windows.

When I run "top", I notice that enlightenment uses most of the resources.

One more syndrome that my system has is the following: When I leave my
box running overnight, I notice that the next day, I can't even move
my cursor in my desktop. It seems that it has been running tons of
things overnight and everything is really slow.  I'm forced to reboot
the whole system to enjoy stability.

I never experienced what I just described previously. The machine that
I run often is a P4 CPU 1.50 GHz with 512 mb of RAM.

Could it be E17 or something else? Clues, Debugging suggestions anybody?

---
With kind regards,
Didier.

Yum/apt repository for DR17/EFL: http://sps.nus.edu.sg/~didierbe

Didier F.B Casse
PhD candidate, Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS)
National University of Singapore.