Re: [E-devel] FISL 7.0

On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 22:32:01 +0000 (GMT) Douglas De Toni
<formulasdacarne@yahoo.com.br> babbled:

> Hello all!!
> Just to remind everyone (if anyone know about it :) that in 9 days starts the
> International Free Software Forum at Porto Alegre, Brasil.
>
> http://fisl.softwarelivre.org
>
> I will be there as a proud E user and will spread all the good news that I
> heard here since I joined the e-devel lists... unfortunately i dont have a
> notebook yet to show people what E is becoming and I hope to find someone
> there with it........ but I can setup VNC on my home computer anyway just to
> give a shoot to the people there :D
>
> Now my personal appealing:
>
> Some Years ago I saw the  GNome  presentation with Miguel de Icaza and last
> year I saw the KDE presentation with their project leader......so at this
> point you now what Im talking about :)
>
> Come to Brasil Raster!!! and the full e-devel team would be great too :)
>
> Serious, if I get you in contact with the Organization team of the FISL
> would you, or some devel representing the E team, try to come next year and
> formely present the E project to Brasil???

i wish i had the time and money to travel the world and do this - but no one
pay me - or any of the e team to do this. we have regular jobs we need to take
time off from (use up valuable holiday days) to do this. i definitely can't do
it this year - for sure. next year - maybe but there's the problem of time,
money and everything else.

i want to get e17 finished and done and then we definitely have something to
talk about (well get DR17 out of the bag).