Re: [E-devel] FISL 7.0

I'll probably be at Fisl (along with my laptop running e17 smoothly),
although it might be offtopic.

EFL is great, indeed, and it'll show up to more and more people as the
time comes. I still didn't have much time to play with the libs, but the
provided documentation, mostly in form of example code, is
straight-forward and the end result is high-quality software.

Lately I've been busy porting an IAX2 client (softphone) from SDL to
Evas, with very good results. Hopefully I'll have a release of it soon.

All EFL libraries are being a lot useful and this message means nothing
but a thanks to the developers.

--
Arnaldo M. Pereira <egghunt@gmail.com>
http://ansi-c.org/~arnaldo