Re: [E-devel] Super_L keybinding

Hi Dan,

The reason why it is setuped in such a way is, because, I have
standard keyboard,
without any special keys, and, I wrote and tested this code with it. I
first time here about Super_L key. It seams that your patch is
correct. Moreover, some people were complaining that there is no
possibility to assigne sun keybord keys. Since I do not know all this
special key I implemented just common one. If somebody could point me
to the list of all this keys,
of course, I would add them to config dialog.

BTW, this is still hardcoded way of defining them. Probably there
should be a better way of checking keybord modifiers.

a.

--
Aleksej Struk
Master Degree Student