[E-devel] Evas GL engine and several windows

Hi,

I'm trying to use the GL engine of evas in some applications, but it
seems that as soon as I create a new window, the previous windows are
not refreshed correctly anymore. I have to resize those windows to get
them refreshed.

Is this a problem of OpenGL or is this just because the implementation
of the GL engine in evas/ecore_evas is incorrect? And can you also give
me a list of the known problems with the GL engine? For now, this is the
only one I noticed (with an Nvidia gpu), except another problem with the
smooth scaling of images (but I guess this one can be easily fixed by
changing the texture filters)

Regards,
Simon TRENY <MoOm>