[E-devel] Efl High level documentation

I have seen the developer docs for Enlightenment.
I know that they are behind the latest code and I am not going
to moan about it. Programmers always like to write code more than docs.

However there is not any high level documentation.
I mean documentation which describes the concepts of efl.
Most people think (I may be mistaken) that efl is another
toolkit like gtk+ or qt. Of course this is not true.

The most important points are in my opinion the fact that evas
knows the "state" of the canvas and the fact that making an application
edje themable completely separates logic (code) with looks (theme).

I think that this kind of documentation will draw interested programmers
to efl who at the moment dismiss it, thinking that they should stick with gtk+/qt.

Is there any interest about this?
I am asking because I would like to start this kind of documentation.