Re: [E-devel] busy converting - dont touch e's modules!

On Fri, 7 Apr 2006 17:06:16 +1000 David Seikel <onefang@gmail.com> babbled:

> On Fri, 7 Apr 2006 15:39:01 +0900 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
> <raster@rasterman.com> wrote:
>
> > hey guys - a heads up to make sure
> > 1. i dont have to do extra work
> > 2. i dont get pissed off
> > 3. you dont do extra work
> > 4. you don't get pissed off
> >
> > can you "not touch" e's modules for the moment - i'm converting them
> > to gadcon clients.
>
> Does this mean that gadcon will be usable by mere mortals soon?  Or
> does it mean that as well as answering the question "Why doesn't the
> start module work?" we will have to answer a lot more similar questions?

i won't be committing to cvs until it's all done - so there will be no
mysterious module disappearances - when it am done your modules that come with e
will move to a new shelf that will be created, and live in there.