[E-devel] Re: ecore_exe new flag ECORE_EXE_USE_SH

David - thanks for the flag change, works great.  If the URL from devian does not contain a metacharacter firefox is executed directly and if it does it uses /bin/sh and firefox loads the url properly.

Laurent - When I right click over an item and click "Source Viewer" it works, but when I click on the globe icon it does not (I think because you have two places where you use ecore_exe, and the other call still passes 0).

Laurent GHIGONIS wrote:
I commited the change, thanks =)
Tell me if the bug remains

Le Wed, 05 Apr 2006 14:51:34 -0400,