Re: [E-devel] Start Entropy...

Jeep, that did it!

A fall back would be nice:-)

Thanks!

On Thu, 06 Apr 2006 19:31:45 +1000
Alexander Taylor <alex@logisticchaos.com> wrote:

> Hi!
> Most likely you haven't got the 'default' toolkit - i.e. ETK.  Or it's
> not compiling the plugins for it.
> For now,try 'entropy --layout=ewl", or try installing ETK.
>
> I'm going to make it fall back to ewl in case etk is not present, in
> order to make this process a bit simpler.
>
> Cheers,
> Alex.
>
> On Wed, 2006-04-05 at 23:01 +0200, Anders Troback wrote:
> > Hi list!
> >
> > Now days I got:
> > Sorry, but you haven't loaded a layout plugin.  Please configure
> > one.
> >
> > when I tries to run Entropy!
> >
> > What did I miss here?
> >
> > Thanks!
> >

> > \\troback

How many Microsoft employees does it take to screw in a light bulb?
None, they declare darkness a new standard.
Anders Trobäck
anders@troback.com
Hotellvägen 2B
262 61 Ängelholm
+46 431 25 332
+46 70 33 53 444
http://www.troback.com
-
Dear Outlook users: Please remove me from your address books
http://www.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=03/08/21/143258

Microsoft is not the answer.
Microsoft is the question.
And 'No' is the answer!