[E-devel] Problem creating deb-package

Hello guys, got a problem when installing e17.
I was working down the buil-order (the more complte one) as the third one was evas. When building it, it promped for the edb library, so I went to install it. Thats where the problem is, it seems to be a bug (perhaps it's a bug in my brain), I can't build the deb package out of it. It gives me the error something about that the config.log that it doesnt exist or that the line:0 has some kind of error. I tried editing the Makefile.am to change the cleaning of this file. But it won't work.
So now I'm installing the rest from source, will it work?
(newb)

//Marcus