Re: [E-devel] incorrect permissions on debian/rules files

On Tuesday, 04 April 2006, at 09:37:22 (+0700),
Vlad Alyukov wrote:

> place, fix this in cvs.

Are "rules" files supposed to be executable?  The permissions on them
are currently set to 664 in the repository.

Michael

 "We both lie silently still in the dead of the night.  Although we
  both lie close together, we feel miles apart inside.  Was it
  something I said or something I did?  Did my words not come out
  right?"                        -- Poison, "Every Rose Has Its Thorn"