Re: [E-devel] CVS MUNCHKINS!!!! IMPORTANT!!!!

On Tue, 2006-03-28 at 02:51 -0500, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> for you lazy peeps, such as myself, run these small code snippets in your cvs
> repo to update your current checkouts:
>
> > anon CVS:
> >   :pserver:anonymous@anoncvs.enlightenment.org:/var/cvs/e
>
> find -name Root | xargs sed -i \
> 's|anoncvs.*/cvsroot/enlightenment|enlightenment.org:/var/cvs/e|'

Thanks a lot Mike for this one liner. You saved me a lot of anguish of
checking out the complete repository over my slow (GPRS) Internet
connection. :)

Srinidhi.
--
ASCII ribbon campaign ( )         B S Srinidhi
 - against HTML email  X          http://srinidhi.deeproot.co.in