Re: [E-devel] Re: Problems compiling Eterm in current CVS

On 4/3/06, Michael Jennings <e-devel@kainx.org> wrote:
> On Sunday, 02 April 2006, at 19:46:37 (+0800),
> Didier Casse wrote:
>
> > I got it. There's a permission problem in CVS. A chmod +x of the
> > file fixed the problem. I had the same thing with Etk's gendoc. The
> > permission setting has to be fixed in CVS.
>
> Sorry, this is my fault.  We had some permissions problems in the
> transition, and the only feasible way to fix them quickly enough was
> to remove execute permissions from everything and put them back on a
> case-by-case basis.  Clearly I missed some spots.

Yes I am aware of the original permissions settings. No problem.
Thanks for the reply and fix.

> I've fixed the Eterm stuff and the gendoc scripts.  Please let me know
> if you all find any other such oversights on my part, and I'll get
> them corrected as quickly as I can.

OK.:)

--
With kind regards,
Didier.

Yum/apt repository for DR17/EFL: http://sps.nus.edu.sg/~didierbe

Didier F.B Casse
PhD candidate, Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS)
National University of Singapore.