Re: [E-devel] Buffer canvas and transparent background

On Mon, 2006-04-03 at 08:51 +0900, Carsten Haitzler wrote:
> there was - i never finished off the BGRA code for the buffer canvas :) i never
> used it - and i think this was the first case of someone using it :)

And only purely by accident, because I thought BGRA32 was the native
pixel format.  I've changed all my code to use ARGB32, so if BGRA32 bugs
begin to fester, I won't care so much anymore.

Sorry for all the commotion. :)

Now all my bugs will be with ARGB32 buffer canvas -- like the last one I
just sent. :)

Jason.