[E-devel] Re: Problems compiling Eterm in current CVS

I got it. There's a permission problem in CVS. A chmod +x of the file
fixed the problem. I had the same thing with Etk's gendoc. The
permission setting has to be fixed in CVS.

--
With kind regards,
Didier.

Yum/apt repository for DR17/EFL: http://sps.nus.edu.sg/~didierbe

Didier F.B Casse
PhD candidate, Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS)
National University of Singapore.