Re: [E-devel] FC5 & X.org X11R7 with entrance

On 4/2/06, Laurence Vanek <lvanek@charter.net> wrote:
> Didier -
>
> Found the problem.  I had a value set for DISPLAYMANAGER in
> /etc/sysconfig/desktop file.  Once this was commented out I was able to
> get enlightenment to start using gdm following the rest of your advice
> in this thread.

I see. My /etc/sysconfig/desktop file is by default empty.

> I suppose this should be on the users list but it does high-lite an
> issue with entrance for Fedora Core 5 & its use of xorg 7.

Yeps.

--
With kind regards,
Didier.

Yum/apt repository for DR17/EFL: http://sps.nus.edu.sg/~didierbe

Didier F.B Casse
PhD candidate, Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS)
National University of Singapore.