Re: [E-devel] Buffer canvas and transparent background

On Sat, 2006-04-01 at 22:30 -0500, Jason Tackaberry wrote:
> If the viewport size matches the output size or is smaller then it seems
> to be fine.  It's only when the viewport is larger than the output size.

Actually, this may not be entirely accurate.  I'm seeing a couple cases
where if the viewport is smaller than the output size there is also some
artifacting.  I can't reproduce it in the testcase I attached in the
last email simply by changing the viewport to 512x384, say, so I might
be looking at a different problem, or possibly I'm doing something else
to trigger the same bug.

At any rate, I hope the testcase helps narrow the problem down.
(Speaking of which, ignore the superfluous call to evas_render() in
there. :))

Jason.