Re: [E-devel] FC5 & X.org X11R7 with entrance

On 4/2/06, David Sharp <whereami@gmail.com> wrote:

> My first thought when seeing this script was that it might run more
> than one copy of enlightenment if it is installed in both places, or
> if there are some strange symlinks that make the two paths equivalent.
> Breaking the loop after the exec might be prudent.

If you install CORRECTLY enlightenment, this shouldn't be a concern.
This is precisely why we have RPMS in Fedora. It ensures that you're
not messing with the system or installing in an haphazard manner.

--
With kind regards,
Didier.

Yum/apt repository for DR17/EFL: http://sps.nus.edu.sg/~didierbe

Didier F.B Casse
PhD candidate, Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS)
National University of Singapore.