Re: [E-devel] ATTN: Core Developers

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 18:07:58 -0500 Christopher Michael
<devilhorns@comcast.net> wrote:

> I'm writting you today under counsel from another core dev who shall
> remain nameless for now, concerning the possiblity of granting (irc)
> kiwi_  developer access so that he may add his dEvian module, and a
> few more up-coming modules, to cvs under e_modules.

I have no problem with that.

My problem is - Which of us are now core developers?  raster stated
that he wanted to flatten out the dev hierarchy.  That's why any dev
can now add developers to cvs.  Should there now be a core set of
developers whose decisions can override the decisions of others?  Or
are you referring to the developers of the core E17 components?

I just want to get that out into the open so that we are all on the
same page.

> Hello mates,

> Ps - E17 kicks arse !!

We'll make an aussie out of you yet.  B-)