Re: [E-devel] Requirements for a mirror of anon CVS

On Wednesday, 29 March 2006, at 07:30:02 (-0800),
Blake B. wrote:

> and DNS round-robin is too tricky with possible synchronization
> issues.

Not really if we require rotation mirrors to sync up at least once
every 2 or 3 hours and set the TTL on the DNS to a day.  I don't see
any huge problems there, do you?

Michael

 "I had rather men should ask why my statue is not set up, than why it
  is."        -- Cato the Elder (from Plutarch's "Political Precepts")