Re: [E-devel] FC5 & anon CVS build of Eterm

Didier Casse wrote:
On 3/28/06, Laurence Vanek <lvanek@charter.net> wrote:

For libast didnt do anything very complicated.  I did not build via
source rpm.

Bad kitty! So you're not using the strength of Fedora huh (The RPM)? :-)

Built directly from anon CVS tree downloaded on 3/26/2006.

Ah I see. I had an older libast. The recent one from CVS builds
nicely. I could also get Eterm
to build now.

(for me ignorance is bless)

Well if things work out for you, why not!

--
With kind regards,
Didier.

Yum/apt repository for DR17/EFL: http://sps.nus.edu.sg/~didierbe

Didier F.B Casse
PhD candidate, Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS)
National University of Singapore.

I followed Nathan's advice and exported the flag from my .bash_profile file and I was able to build Eterm again in FC5 (as I had with FC4). Forgot I had done that in the past (getting old). Still dont understand this but hey it works.

Still havent gotten the nerve to reboot into E17 using entrance (tomorrow). Followed info on Didier's site as to how to edit files in /etc/X11 to get system to fire up using entrance. Crossing fingers.