[E-devel] Pager Dragging

I just commited a patch to update pager dragging and forgot a few things in
the commit message.

First, I added a config option for drag resistance. Since the pager's config
isn't versioned, it'll default to 0. Either nuke the config
(~/.e/e/config/default/mod.pager.cfg) or go into the advanced config and set
a new one (the true default is 3 px). If you don't do this, its easy to
accidentally drag windows around when you mean to switch desktops.

Next, for any themes that copied the default (95% of them?), you will need to
turn mouse events on for the pager window part (i.e. remove the
"mouse_events: 0;" line). Otherwise, ALL windows under the mouse will move,
instead of just the topmost one.

--
rephorm